Please see attached documents.
1- Powerpoint presentation with information for assignment
2- Sample Outline for formatting
Refer to the Outline Guidelines (below). Using the guidelines, create an outline for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard). Make sure you leave the comments column blank so your instructor can provide feedback.
- Note: You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample or develop a different outline of your own using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details.
- Refer to the example outline (provided in the Student Center).
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience.