Week 10 assignment 1 | edu 592 | Strayer University
The Week 3 Assignment scenario explained that you will create a proposal on integrating two emerging technologies to support your learning goals and create an engaging environment for your students. The related assignments helped you build the proposal for this project, create a lesson plan for special needs students, and complete a SWOT analysis.
Now you will put all the pieces together in this final project.
- Part 1: Project Proposal.
- Part 2: Personal Reflection.
Part 1: Project Proposal
- Present the final project you proposed with at least 15 main points in your presentation.
- Expand the presentation you submitted for the Week 5 discussion or try a different presentation tool.
- Include a title slide or screen and references section in addition to the content section.
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation as if you were delivering the speech.
- If you do not have access to a microphone, provide detailed speaker’s notes with your presentation.
- Provide links to the two technology tools you chose to demonstrate the application of the tool into a lesson or training.
- Provide a brief demonstration or explanation of how these tools will be used by your organization (for example, if you are using a form of social media, explain how your organization might use that technology to keep students or faculty informed about events, changes, closings).
- Include one point outlining the technologies’ costs and what your organization would need to support them (additional servers, training for faculty, and so on).
- Create an infographic or flowchart to summarize your presentation so members of your organization can get an overview of the new technologies being implemented.
- Provide at least five peer-reviewed references published in the last three years.
Part 2: Personal Reflection
- Provide a personal reflection highlighting what you learned from researching these technologies and developing the project. What did you think of the tools and their applicability in an actual work or school setting? (Approximately two paragraphs.)
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Present a final proposal for the application of technology tools in a given setting.