W002d001438# -workplace monitoring – the rule-making process
I need 8 clear and quality references per part. Part 1 I need 4 references & part 2 I need 4 references.
These references need to be current and website based with an author who is current (2008-2018).
I need to be able to go to a website and see that actual work.
Hints these are current subject related cited references.
No google books
No paid sites for access.
No make believe books.
****Must be current and visible references*****
Will not accept anything but true references.
References mean the world to me and they should to you if you want to accept my money.
Again all references must be cited!!!!!! All references must be made clear and precise websites I can go and look up the information.
I need actual articles!!! Articles and authors I can references and read about the topic! Please do not submit to me a reference page that does not reference actual authors and actual websites with valuable information.
No google books or Wiki. I need media articles to references and see. Please understand this requirement.
Also this needs to follow APA style and be in 12 Times.
Also I just need the document in a clear well written single spaced. I will do the editing no need to send cover page or double space. I will do that through my review.
Thank you and see the topics below that need addressed.
- Part 1
- Workplace monitoring is a topic that many people have very different opinions about, as it affects workplace productivity, privacy, human resource management, and other issues.
- Describe some of the common computer- or network-related activity areas that companies monitor, and the legal or privacy issues associated with that monitoring.
- Choose the computer or network-related activity that you believe is most challenging to monitor from an employer perspective, and describe why.
- Part 2
- Describe the rule-making process, how agencies become involved in the rule-making process, and how other people can become involved in the rule-making process.
- Determine if you believe that this rule-making process is effective or if it takes too long to implement new rules and regulations. Discuss whether or not this strengthens the American Legal System.