Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question (except Question 5) under the following section headings:
- Public Leader Overview (Question 1)
- Public Leader Comparison and Contrast (Question 2)
- Public Leader Evaluation & Analysis (Question 3)
- Public Leader Influence (Question 4)
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Based on your response to Question 3 in Assignment 1, use the Internet to research two (2) renowned public leaders—one (1) male and one (1) female—that embody your selected theory(ies) and styles. Develop a brief overview (i.e., no more than one  paragraph for each leader) of the selected leaders and the leadership theory that defines each as a public administrator.
- Compare and contrast the leadership theories of the two (2) selected leaders in Question #1. (Consider some of the following: theories that make him / her effective as a leader; whether or not his / her gender impacts his or her ability to lead; supervisors’ and subordinates’ view of him / her as a leader.)
- Determine three (3) leadership style strengths and three (3) leadership style weaknesses of each of the selected public leaders. Evaluate the effectiveness of each public leader in terms of each leader’s major successes.
- Suggest one (1) key strength or weakness that could influence your ability to be a public leader.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
NOTE: Question 1 in the Assignment 2 is based on the response Question 3 Assignment 1, so that’s why the attachment is there to look back on.