Turnover and retention in healthcare
Turnover & Retention In Healthcare
Due a web search and collect the current data on the different generations and their expectations in regards to job satisfactions and retention.
- The Matures (born before 1945) and still employed.
- Baby Boomers (1945-1965)
- Generation X (born 1966-1980)
- Generation Y (born 1980-1990)
Save the data you collected to create a paper based on the data discussed and the expectations within the current working population in healthcare and how it affects “turnover”
Submit a written paper on the data collected.
- Explain where you fit in this retention picture and does your expectation mirror those of your generation.
- Review the retention plan for your department. Does it address the generational gaps in your immediate department? (I am a hemodialysis nurse.)
Paper requirements: Cover sheet; 4-5 typed pages by APA format; References: minimum 5