TOPIC: Name of Medical Condition / Eponym
INSTRUCTIONS:1. What is an eponym? Research on a medical condition that is an eponym.For ex: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, Bell’s palsy, Down Syndrome, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Tourette’s syndrome, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Von Willebrand’s Disease, Crohn’s disease.2. Answer the following questions:
- How did the disease get its name?
- What are the signs and symptoms of the disease?
- What is the ICD-10-CM code and code description for the medical condition?
- How is the disease treated? What medications, if any are prescribed?
3. Prepare a report with at least 4 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman, and font size 12. Add the Cover Page and REFERENCES page which should be in APA format.
4. No plagiarism