The paper should be in standard written English with no grammar or spelling errors, Be thorough and analytical. In your paper, refer specifically to concepts from the text.
- Describe a current conflict you are having and how you intend to put in practice the concepts from the class and the text to resolve it.
- Describe a past conflict, how you resolved it then, and how you would resolve it now using material from the class and the text.
- Understanding & application of concepts from reading
- Depth of thought
- Quality of writing or presentation skills
This paper differs from the Conflict Assessment paper in two ways:
- You need to look at a conflict specifically from your life
- Your focus is on resolution, not analysis. Determine how to use the skills we covered in the last two weeks; use the technique outlined in Fisher and Ury. Don’t just say, “I’m going to listen to her, then I’m going to assert.” Be specific.