The CIO, of the company you chose in Week One, has asked you to create a PowerPoint®informational presentation. The audience for this week’s presentation will be the members of the executive staff, including the Vice Presidents, CIO, and CEO.
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Identify at least five opportunities areas for management to improve company’s security plan.
- Identify at least five opportunities for employees to contribute a positive effect on the company’s security plan.
- Identify at least three opportunities for management to display their support for the efforts of the IT Department in the pursuit of safe computing for all employees.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® training presentation, including the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Speaker’s notes
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos