Submit by Day 7 a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Identify which stakeholders you would involve and their roles in the evaluation process.
- Identify what you see as each stakeholder’s interest in the program you selected, and in the evaluation results.
- Identify any ethical issues that should be considered.
- Determine whether you will be able to meet their needs with the evaluation you have planned so far.
- After thinking about your evaluation from various angles, analyze ways in which you envision the need for the evaluation and the end results being put to use.
- Explain any changes that this analysis suggests for the remaining sections of your design that you have already developed.
* My program of choice is being completed on the aftercare of juvenile offenders when they get out of being incarcerated in a juvenile facility.