“How has the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic affected the way that you communicate?” This assignment should be uploaded in this “Term Paper” dropbox.Write a minimum 1-page, 250 word, double spaced essay on how the coronavirus pandemic has affected the way that you communicate. How are you now communicating with your family, friends, co-workers, etc.? What has changed? Please attach as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc). Below are guidelines for the formatting of the essay.
- Fonts: Your essay should be word processed in 12-point Times New Roman fonts.
- Double space: Your entire essay should be double spaced, with no single spacing anywhere and no extra spacing anywhere. There should not be extra spaces between paragraphs.
- Heading: In the upper left corner of the first page of your essay, you should type your name, the instructor’s name, your class, and the date, as follows:
13 April 2021
- Margins: According to the MLA, your essay should have a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, left, and right. However, for this course, just keep the default margins in Word.
- Page Numbers: Your last name and the page number should appear in the upper right corner of each page of your essay, including the first page, as in Jones 3. Insert your name and the page number as a “header.” Do not type this information where the text of your essay should be.
- Title: Your essay should include a title. The title should be centered and should appear under the heading information on the first page and above the first line of your essay. The title should be in the same fonts as the rest of your essay, with no quotation marks, no underlining, no italics, and no bold. Your title can be creative or you can put, “How coronavirus affected the way that I communicate”
- Indentation: The first line of each paragraph should be indented. According to the MLA, this indentation should be 1/2 inch or five spaces, but pressing [Tab] once should give you the correct indentation.
- Align Left: The text of your essay should be lined up evenly at the left margin but not at the right margin. In your word processor, choose “Align Left.” Do not choose “Justify.”