1- Choose 4 videos from different chapters below and in at least one post write a paragraph for each video. Each paragraph should have a strong topic sentence and contain at least 5-6 additional supporting sentences.
• Use at least 4+ key terms and/or concepts from the chapter that the video is associated with to provide analysis for each video and do NOT provide a summary. You are to identify the key term or concept, explain it in your own words, and describe how the key terms or concepts relate to each video. Make sure to use bold font for key words and concepts from the class in your paragraphs. Use the most important key terms from the chapter that relate to each video.
Chapter 15 Supply Chain and Channel Management
Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant
A Behind the Scenes Look at Starbucks Global Supply Chain
Chapter 16 Retailing and Omnichannel Marketing
Inside the World’s Largest H&M Store in New York City
Chapter 17 Integrated Marketing Communications
Nike ‘She Runs’ Case Study – MFA Awards 2012 (Best Integrated Media Campaign)
Chapter 18 Advertising, Public Relations & Sales Promotion
Volvo Interception – Grey New York Case Study Film
Ford Sales Event Case Study: How 100 Car Dealers Generated 20X More Sales
Skype “Stay Together” Campaign -PR Case Study
Chapter 19 Personal Selling and Sales Management
2- Find an advertisement on youtube. Write at least half a page that addresses the following:
- Provide the link to the ad.
- Briefly describe the ad.
- Identify the target market.
- Why do you think the company chose this target market?
- Do you think the ad is effective? Why or Why not?