Need it by 10th May, 10AM PST
Answers should be double spaced; 11-12 font size; standard margins. Proper grammar and paragraph format is expected. All answers should be written in complete sentences.
Answer each question individually.
1. Which are more closely related to crocodiles: birds or lizards? Explain.
2. Feathers evolved for purposes other than flight. What are some possible functions for these early feathers?
3. List and describe three features of plants that help them avoid or reduce predation.
4. You encounter the organisms: Homo sapien. What does the first term refer to? What does the second term refer to?
5. What are the three key factors that influence species richness in an ecosystem?
You will be graded on this assisgnment using the following rubric:
a. Content: 15 points (Each question is worth three points for content. Partial credit may be awarded in each question when content is not mastered, but is demonstrated.)
b. Grammar and spelling: 4 points
c. Following directions (as posted above): 1 point