Section 1: Discuss Topic Background
Section 2: Data Analysis (R Studio – R language – Library: mosaic)
- Describe the fields of the dataset.
- Create a summary of stats for the dataset.
- Discuss the Min, Max, Median, and Mean of the continuous fields.
- Discuss the Counts and Percentages of the categorical fields.
- Discuss any missing data elements.
Section 3: Data Visualizations (R Studio – R language – Library: ggplot2)
- Provided Graphs: Bar Plot, Box Plot, Scatter Plot, and Histogram (Provided by Dr. Francis)
- Discuss: Plot, Breakout, Drilldown, and Position (only Bar Plot)
- Findings: What story is presented in the visualizations?
Section 4: Discuss Findings (Citations are required)
- Compare (Similar)
- Contrast (Difference)
- Articles that Support Information
- Conclusion of the findings
Section 5: Reference List
- At least 8 References (4 must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles)
Your research paper should be at least 9 pages (2400 words), double-spaced, have at least 4 APA references, and typed in an easy-to-read font in MS Word (other word processors are fine to use but save it in a MS Word format). Your cover page should contain the following: Title, Team’s name, University’s name, Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.