Using the South University Online Library, write a 5- to 7-page research paper in a Microsoft Word document on a topic of your choice. It should relate to an ethical issue facing healthcare professionals today on either a management or a clinical level or both. Your paper should include the answers to the following questions:
- Describe the ethical issue involved and discuss the history of this issue, including any pertinent policies or precedents.
- Discuss the major stakeholders involved in the issue and their respective roles.
- Discuss and apply at least one of the major ethical theories and the ethical decision-making process to the issue.
- Define the factors involved that can influence the issue or final decision.
- Discuss the impact of a diverse population on the ethical issue.
- Discuss the impact of a diverse staff on the issue.
Your final paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The paper should be 5 to 7 pages.
- The paper must have a title or cover page.
- The title or cover page must be followed by an abstract of 100–200 words.
- The paper must use proper APA style for citing sources and references.
- The paper must have a minimum of five current references. Note that primary peer-reviewed references are preferred.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
The paper must come from the South University library.