You recently graduated AIU and have been hired by the company chosen in your discussion. Your first task is to take a thorough view of the company’s existing operations and begin the formation of a business plan.
For the Capstone Project Unit 1 Executive Summary and Company Summary, complete the following tasks:
- Executive Summary
- Company Name
- Mission Statement
- Business Goals
- Keys to Success
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- Company Summary
- Company Ownership or Legal Entity
- Management Structure
- Products and Services
- Location and Facilities
- Financial Management
The submission details are as follows:
- Based on your research, write succinct analyses of each of the items.
- Present your work as a 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples. Cite any sources in APA format.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 5 pages.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Using variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember that this page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.