Create a place analysis for the company Peloton in which you do the following:
- Accurately identify all areas where the product or service is sold.
- Accurately analyze the chosen product or service’s distribution channels.
- How are they getting their product to market?
- Which distribution strategies are being used to effectively create a competitive advantage?
- Provide an analysis of the place strategies and their effect on business success.
- Describe how the distribution decisions affect the other Ps in the marketing mix.
- What recommendations can you make in terms of distribution decisions that may improve business success?
Create a price analysis in which you do the following:
- Accurately analyze the pricing system along with its characteristics and effect on the marketing mix.
- Which pricing strategy does the company use, and how does it compare to similar products in the product category?
- Analyze the pricing strategy’s impact on the economic success of the company?
- Describe the effect of the pricing strategy on the overall success of the company.
In both analyses:
- Cite any resources you use.
- Be sure your analyses present a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure they presents evidence through strong paraphrasing/summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
- Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
- References: References and citations are formatted in a consistent style, with a preference for using APA Style and Formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assessment.
- Length of paper: Approximately 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.