Week 6 Assessment, Measurement, and Research
Contact a local counselor, counseling agency, or a school district psychologist to help you locate and evaluate at least three of the following measurement instruments: personality test, intelligence test, culture-fair test, projective test, career test, achievement test, aptitude test, and personal preference test. For each of the chosen instruments, provide the following information:
- Instrument name and publisher.
- Stated purpose and use of the instrument.
- How is this test valid?
- How is it reliable? What steps were taken to ensure reliability?
- Normative data (on who was this test normed, if it was?)
- Required educational level of administrator (Most tests will indicate whether a baccalaureate degree or a master’s degree is required). Some tests require limited testing qualifications.)
- One paragraph statement justifying the selection of this instrument. Include a statement about your method of selection and what interested you in this particular instrument?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.