Professional Assignment 1 – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 6, CLO 7
1. Data on the amount of the customers’ shopping by using an account card and whether they decided to upgrade their account from silver status to platinum status after receiving the upgrade offer is shown in Table 2.
a.Construct the k nearest neighbors scheme for predicting upgrades based on the data given in Table 2, and interpret the confusion matrix.
2.According to the data given in part 1, estimate the probability of upgrade for each division of the purchase amount, using Bayes’ theorem.
Data on the Amount of Shopping and the decision to Upgrade
1. Use JMP for the assignment. Please find the tutorial link below:
1. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Explain your work in detail and provide an in-text citation.
3. Need to have at least 6 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from ProQuest.
4. Need to include the textbook as the references.
6. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
7. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
8. Please find the image of table 2 in the attachment
9. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
10. Please find the attachment “CardUpgradeFile” as the data file for the assignment.