This is part 3 of your evidence-based practice project.
In this assignment, you will refer back to assignment you completed in week 4, as this assignment will build upon it.
For this assignment, you will re-review your three articles selected from your week 2 and 4 assignment. Then, you’ll write a paper on the following (be sure to include the content from your previous papers in weeks 2 and 4, updating with feedback from your instructor).
For each of the three articles, please discuss the following in your paper:
- Research design of the study
- Threats to external/internal validity
- Potential legal/ethical issues within the article
- Data analysis (be sure to elaborate on this more from your paper in week 4, providing specifics about the results)
- Implications for evidence-based practice and how this article could be used to make an evidence-based change
- Conclusion/summary of the evidence
Remember to support your ideas with the articles you found. These articles should be less than five (5) years old. They should not be from the Web, but from the library databases, and be sure to use a narrative format.
In addition, you must follow APA guidelines, providing a title page, reference page, appendix, and in-text citations, as well as use level headings to match the assignment criteria listed above.
Please use, at minimum three scholarly references, and your paper should be 500-700 words, excluding title and reference pages.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.