Use Hypothesis Testing and the data in the course materials folder to analyze the relationship between the number of cows and milk production in California.
Please remember to:
- Develop a research question.
- Formulate both a numerical and verbal hypothesis statement regarding your research issue.
- What is the independent variable?
- What is the dependent variable?
- Select a level of significance.
- Identify the test statistic.
- Show and describe the results of your test, and explain how the findings from this hypothesis testing can be used to answer your research question.