- You are the business manager of a trendy hairstyle shop in downtown Chicago. As a manager, you are in charge of payrolls, paying the bills, hiring and firing, purchasing, training, and customer service. You provide a luxury service, and your average customer has different demographics from the rest of the population in the city. Due to recent competitive developments, you feel the need to learn more about your customers; you specifically want to know how they choose your services over that of the competition. You are aware of the steps in the consumer purchase behavior model and are determined to analyze them in detail. On the basis of the given scenario, answer the following questions:
- Using Maslow’s hierarchy of needs model as a backdrop, with an eye on the consumer Purchase Behavior Model, determine the real motivations behind the use of the service provided by you.
- Evaluate an additional social and cultural factor that will help you analyze your customers’ behavior.
- What service criteria do you think your customers use to select the type of service you offer? Explain your answer using an example to illustrate your point.
- Assess methods (think about the entire marketing mix) that might be useful to encourage loyalty among existing customers.
posting should be the equivalent of 1.5 single-spaced pages (700 to 800 words) in length. Be sure to cite your sources using APA format.