Week 5 Assignment – What Have You Learned So Far?
Review the social media platforms you have used throughout the course so far, from a social media marketer’s perspective. Reflect on what you have learned about each. Which is your preferred and why?
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you:
- Describe each of the eight social media platforms that have been covered so far in this course from a social media marketer’s perspective, included, but not limited to, the type of platform, primary users, industries the platform works best with, how it can be used, and any other items you found interesting about each platform. Note: If you use someone else’s material, data, and/or words, you must cite and reference the source of the data.
- List at least two things you have learned about each platform and discuss why you found them interesting and what they mean to you as a social media marketer.
- Identify which platform is your favorite from a social media marketer’s perspective, and list at least two reasons for your choice.
- Use at least two academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product or service. These resources should be industry-specific and relate to your chosen product/service. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instruction.Note: You can use Grammarly to check your spelling and grammar in the assignment before submitting it. Grammarly is available in the Virtual Writing Center.Your assignment must be saved as:Last Name_First Name_Week5_Assignment1
- For Example: Doe_John_Week5_Assignment 1
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess various social media platforms currently available including favorite features.