Research a top multinational company in the world including its international strategy over the last 10 years. Using your research, write a report explaining its strategy, including a discussion of the following questions:
- How do management practices, HR policies, and strategy decisions differ between multinational companies and local companies?
- Identify some cultural, legal, political, and financial issues this multinational company may have based on their environment.
- What sort of international orientation does it have?
- Do you think it is ethno-, poly-, or geocentric?
- What were the decision factors for the locations it chose to expand in?
- Did it have the core capabilities to succeed in those markets?
- Think about its objectives, how it chose its countries, what opportunities and constraints were apparent at the time, and what it needed to do to succeed in those markets.
- If you were going to compete with this company what would you use as an international marketing entry strategy (licensing, franchising, exporting, joint ventures, etc.) and justify your answer
- Define what a value chain dispersal and integration strategy is, and then describe how the strategy is organized around it.
Deliverable Length: 800–1,000 words