Part 1: Infrastructure Design
Create an 8–10-page infrastructure design document in which you:
- Identify the major hardware and software components of your hypothetical e-commerce company’s information systems infrastructure.
- Design your e-commerce company’s hardware (database and proxy servers, network equipment) and software (analytics, big data, API, content management) from a size, scale, type, and interoperability standards perspective.
- Document the potential security vulnerabilities and a security design for your e-commerce company.
- Use graphical tools to create a data flow diagram (DFD) for your e-commerce company.
- Use sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
Part 2: Updated Gantt Chart
Use Microsoft Project to update the previously created Gantt chart with the major and minor tasks identified in the infrastructure design document.