Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word written report along with a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team or stakeholders of your RES/351 research project to present your findings.
Address the following:
- Present the chosen situation as an overview—problem, purpose, research questions, and hypotheses.
- Describe the instrument used for data collection.
- Identify types of data—quantitative, quantitative, or both—and how the data is collected.
- Identify the level of measurement for each of the variables involved in the study.
- Code the data if you have not done so. Describe how the data is coded and evaluate the procedure used.
- Clean the data by eliminating the data input errors made.
Draw conclusions about appropriateness of the data to meet the purpose of the study…