Digital Resource: Adams, K., & Galanes, G. (2017). Communicating in groups: Application and skills (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill. eISBN-13: 9781259983283
- State your topic choice for the assignment and explain why you chose it.
- Provide a brief summary of what you plan to research about your topic. For example, in-depth might require regarding the pros and cons of INFJ MBTI personality type in groups compared to ISTJ personality types in groups, while an in-breadth topic might examine 16 MBTI personality types interacting in groups.
- Explain what you hope to learn through the experience.
- Compile an annotated , which will consist of no fewer than eight scholarly resources that are less than 6 years old, with the exception that you may include no more than two older articles that are widely recognized as seminal or classic works.
- Leadership style and group impact
Benefits and qualities of groups in human services