Read chapter 8 in the course textbook.
2. Review these details about creating:
a. A scatter or line chart in MS Excel: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/present-your-data-in-a-scatter-chart-or-a-line-chart-4570a80f-599a-4d6b-a155-104a9018b86e
b. A column chart in MS Excel: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/present-your-data-in-a-column-chart-d89050ba-e6b6-47de-b090-e9ab353c4c00
c. A pie chart in MS Excel: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-a-pie-chart-1a5f08ae-ba40-46f2-9ed0-ff84873b7863
3. Of the three types listed above, students can select any one of those for this assignment.
4. Type a “made-up” scenario that would call for the selected type of chart to be used. The Scenario must revolve around one of these topics: COVID-19, ICD-11, or Predictive Analysis. <<<< students can choose whichever topic they feel most comfortable discussing.
5. Populate a chart with hypothetical data for the scenario.
So, the submitted work should have two portions:
• The situation being described for which the chart or graph is being used; this portion should be 75-100 words. *Remember to only use one of the required topics.
• The actual chart or graph with hypothetical data coinciding with the made-up situation. Also, be sure to upload the actual Excel file; this is so we can confirm the student actually created the graph/chart and did not just download a photo from a web page.