1. Find the ﬁle ArrayBoundedStack.java which is in package ch02.stacks. Add
comments to the ﬁle so that it conforms to our speciﬁcation requirements:
◦ Add @author and @version tags to the ﬁle headers
◦ Add method comments and @param tags as needed to each constructor
◦ Move each method comment in front of the method it describes and switch
comment symbols to Javadoc style
◦ Add @param, @precondition, and @postcondition tags to each method comment
2. Now you can generate documentation using our javadoc257 command. Generate the
docs to the ﬁle ~/html/CS257/ArrayBoundedStack so I can ﬁnd it online.
You only need e-mail me when the docs are online so I can go look at them.
3. (EXTRA) Add these methods to your Quadratic class from Homework 3; note that
these override the versions inherited from the Object class. Don’t forget to comment the
speciﬁcation for each.
equals – returns true if two quadratic equations have the exact same coefﬁcients, false
clone – returns an exact copy of the quadratic equation