You have been hired as the Human Resources Director for a global organization that is headquartered in the United States. Your job is to evaluate and make recommendations in the area of diversity for your company. Each section will contain specific areas within diversity for you to focus on. You will be tasked with choosing from one of the diversity areas that are provided to you. Be sure to conduct research using the university library and other relevant sources.
Diversity Areas (Select one, and continue to use for all modules)
Now that you have selected your area of diverse concentration, you are now tasked with designing a plan to aid your selected group in one of the following countries:
Report must be in APA format.
The new organizational strategic initiative is to expand into the selected country. The executive leadership team has asked you for a report on the diversity area (Gender) and the country (China) expanding to. The report should address the following questions:
- Introduce your diversity area and country- include gender and china using examples and a defined synopsis of the report goals
- What are some of the challenges your diversity area would face in the country culture you selected if a comparison is made with the United States? Discuss challenges between gender and china using clear examples.
- Are there any ethical or legal implications that protect your diversity area in the selected country? Discuss legal and ethical implications between gender an china. use examples
- Discuss some techniques that, as the manager, you would use in order to ensure an inclusive work culture. Use examples an well defined reasons
- Conclude all of your findings in your diversity report for gender and China. Use examples and show your understanding of a diverse global workforce.