Point Value: 1
- Submit your thoughtful response as a new thread. Due Saturday, August 29th
- Reply thoughtfully to at least two other students. Due Tuesday, September 1st
- You must post your response before you can reply to a classmate’s response.
You have started working in ALEKS and in weeks 1 and 2 focused on the Course Readiness objective and the Consumer Math 1 objective.
- How comfortable are you using ALEKS to learn the topics on your learning path?
- What tools or resources within ALEKS have been effective in helping you master the week 1 and week 2 topics?
- Using these directions can you see your percentage of learned topics in each open objective?
- Click the 3 horizontal bars on left side of ALEKS screen
- Click on Reports
- Then Current Objective
- Then View Full Report
- How did your initial time management plan work out? Did you need to make adjustments?
- Is your confidence level at being able to do math rising from when you signed up for the course?
- If so – what is contributing to that rise?
- If not – what additional support do you need?