1. Decision Awareness. Here are excerpts from an editorial by Thomas L. Friedman, published on March 14, 2004, in the New York Times to organize a brief analysis of how postmodernity influences contemporary politics.
Nandan Nilekani, C.E.O. of the Indian software giant Infosys, gave me a tour the other day of his company’s wood-paneled global conference room in Bangalore. . . . “We can have our whole global supply chain on the screen at the same time,” holding a virtual meeting, explained Mr. Nilekani. The room’s eight clocks tell the story: U.S. West, U.S. East, G.M.T., India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia. . . . .
Compare and contrast how it affects Infosys and Al Qaeda are affected by the Internet.
Discuss both the dangers and opportunities associated with postmodernism. (Define postmodernism, then answer through that definition).
Need at least 1 page
2. From The Salt Lake Tribune, September 13, 2001:
“Washington’s NATO allies declared Wednesday that the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, D.C., can be considered an attack on the whole alliance if they were directed from abroad. ‘An attack on one is an attack on all,’ NATO Secretary-General Lord Robertson said after the alliance’s ambassadors decided to invoke Article 5 of the NATO charter for the first time in the alliance’s history.” (Base your answers strictly on formal logic.)
a. Trace the formal logic of the text.
b. In your opinion, is an attack on the US an attack against all NATO allies?
c. In light of Robertson’s claim that “an attack against one is an attack against all,” what is the logical inference of the statement that, “the alliance’s ambassadors decided to invoke Article 5 of the NATO charter for the first time in the alliance’s history”?
Need at least 1 page
- Write a paper on how you would apply or have applied the following topics in decision making process.
- Here are some ideas you can use for your paper: You could make a decision to buy a car, clothing, furniture, or personal items and you could have been influenced by friends, family, or co-workers. You could have made a decision to take a vacation and could have been influenced by the weather.
- The subject of your paper may include any or all of the following topics:
a. Change Blindness
b. Bound awareness in groups
c. Bound awareness in strategic setting
4. The paper must be in APA format.
5. 800 to 1000 words in length.
6.Reference at least 6
This is a 3 paper work please read all the requirements for each paper.