- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Please read the Managing People “Marriott: HR Practices….” Page no. 64 of Chapter 1, “Human Resource Management: Gaining a competitive advantage” available in your textbook Human Resource Management: Gaining A Competitive Advantage-Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, Wright,11e., and answer the following questions:
- This Assignment comprise of a short Case.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
- Demonstrate overall Human Resource concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1).
- Explain the Differentiation between the major functions of HR and describe their interdependency (Lo 1.2).
Assignment Question(s): (Marks 5)
- Which HR Practices do you believe are the most critical for the Marriott to maintain and grow its competitive advantage? Explain why?
- Would Marriott have been successful without its current HR Practices? Explain.
- Can companies in other industries such as health care, manufacturing, or research and development adopt Marriott’s value and practices and have similar success? Explain why or why not.
- What other types of HR Practices should Marriott consider adopting that would appeal to its growing number of Millennial Employees?
Just please that the number of words be at least 700 words and add at least 3 references.APA style
Important Notes :
Attachment is in the attachment, the solution is required to have no similarity ratio.
The assignment must be completed within two or three days as a