Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper describing the effectiveness of various models. Include the following:
- Compare the different perspectives taken on codependence, as discussed in The codependence concept and the status quo and Concept of codependency: Blaming the victim or pathway to recovery? Include the following:
- CODA’s patterns and characteristics of codependency
- Chmielewska’s interpersonal dependency model
- The Serene Center’s typical codependent traits
- Given what you are learning about addiction and codependency, which models do you feel are most effective for helping families and why?
- How are these models synergistic, or how do they take competing views.
- What are the consequences of uncontrolled addition?
- How is addition recovery affected by an all-inclusive view of codependency?
Provide a summary about which theory you feel is most useful for helping to intervene on codependency.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.