Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Design a PowerPoint presentation appropriate for middle school students.
- Describe how email works.
- Identify the kinds of email related information that a forensic specialist can uncover.
You are an employee of the DigiFirm Investigation Company. As part of its community outreach effort, the company is preparing a series of short presentations for local middle school students on computer-related topics. You have been asked to contribute a presentation that focuses on email.For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- A graphic depiction of how email works
- The types of information forensic email investigations attempt to uncover.
- Course textbook
- Internet access
Submission RequirementsFormat:Microsoft PowerPointFont:Slide headings: Arial 32 pt; Slide body: Arial 32 pt (no less than 20 pt for smaller text)Citation Style:Follow your school’s preferred style guideLength:3 to 5 slides
- I designed a PowerPoint presentation that’s appropriate for middle school students.
- I described how email works and included graphics that support the process.
- I included the types of email-related information that a forensic specialist can uncover.