Zero trust is a security stance for networking based on not trusting any users, devices, or applications by default, even those that are already on the network.The zero trust model uses identity and access management (IAM) as a foundation for an organization’s security program.For this assignment:
- Research the zero trust model.
- Write a report that describes the following:
- The purpose of zero trust and what differentiates it from other security models
- An overview of how zero trust works in a network environment
- How zero trust incorporates least privilege access through role-based access control (RBAC) and/or attribute-based access control (ABAC)