SWOT Analysis and Presentation
Based on the feedback from your professor for the first assignment, you will continue working on your recommendations for an LMS for your organization. You must compare and contrast two different LMSs using a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis on each system that you have identified as two potential solutions.
Once you have completed the SWOT analysis, you will create a presentation for the organization so that they are able to make the best choice possible.
You must submit the SWOT analysis and your recommendation as two separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
The following resource may help you with this assignment:
Note: You may also use the Internet or Strayer Resource Center for articles on SWOT analysis.
Write a 2–4-page paper in which you:
- Select one proprietary LMS and one open-access LMS that provide viable solutions for your organization. Provide a rationale for your selections.
- Compare and contrast the two selected systems using a SWOT analysis on each system and summarize the main findings from your analysis.
- Based on your SWOT analysis, recommend the LMS that you believe will best support the organization’s needs. Justify your response.
- Create a 5–10 minute presentation for your organization explaining your recommendation for an LMS. Note: The presentation may be completed in PowerPoint, Prezi, video, other presentation software, or as a written script. The presentation file is not included in the required assignment page length. You can record the audio for your presentation or include a written script. Typically, you should allocate about one minute per slide.
- Provide at least three reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one used previously), published within the last five years that support the paper’s claims.