The topic of informative essay is what are the american eduacation systems?
the core reading is
Lost in the Meritocracy”
· Brief rationale for research project, including one or more related research questions.
· At least 7 relevant, up-to-date, and credible sources, representing different perspectives, responses, and/or information relevant to the research question(s)
· At least 1 of the CORE READINGS from the Core Readings folder
· At least 5 sources from the Ivy Tech Library subscription databases
· A 7th source, which may be 1 additional database source; 1 additional CORE READING from your section’s Core Readings folder; OR a reputable source of some other type (open Web source, video, podcast, personal interview, etc.).
· Citations in correct APA or MLA style (as assigned by your instructor), arranged alphabetically by author’s last name
· Double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font, using hanging indents
· Annotations should include discussion of all five points for each source (Writer, Publication, Summary, Stance, and Use), each part clearly marked for clarity
· Each annotation should be 1-2 paragraphs, 5-10 sentences long