In this week’s Discussion you were introduced to the concept of an academic portfolio to begin building your own brand. Portfolios have value that go beyond brand-building however. An academic and professional portfolio can also help you to build your own vision and mission and establish your development goals. In this regard, a portfolio becomes yet another tool in your toolbox as you build your success.
In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component: a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- Consider your goals for academic accomplishments while a student of the MSN program.
- Using the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template in which you began to work on in Week 1, and have continued working on through this course, in Part 5, you will create a fully developed and accurate curriculum vitae (CV) based on your current education and professional background.
Note: Add your work for this Assignment to the original document you began in the Week 1 Assignment, which was built off of the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan TemplateSubmit Part 5.
Remember to include an introduction paragraph which contains a clear and comprehensive purpose statement which delineates all required criteria, and end the assignment Part with a conclusion paragraph.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK1Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 5 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 5 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
To access your rubric:
Week 5 Assignment Rubric