- Watch the NBC News Stream for the Parole Hearing for OJ Simpson Parole Hearing and then address the following:
Note: to view the captions for this video click on the Settings button on the bottom right side of the video screen and select the autogenerated English subtitles.
- Write a thorough summary of this parole hearing including the factors evaluated by the parole boards in determining whether Mr. Simpson should be granted parole. (This summary should be at least 3-4 pages.)
- Give a recommendation as though you were a parole board member for the inmate in Module 1 that you wrote the PSI report for (Lindsay Lohan, Chris Brown, Lil Kim or Dustin Diamond) whether you would grant parole or not, and your reasons in support of your decision. This recommendation should be 1-2 paragraphs.
- The entire paper should be approximately 4-5 pages in length, double spaced.
Submit your completed assignment to the Module 2 Assignment 2 folder: Summary of NBC Parole Hearing and Parole Recommendation.
Please refer to the Written Assignment Grading Rubric under the Tools tab on the Course Navigation bar, and the Course Schedule and Grading and Evaluationpages in the Syllabus Module for due dates and grading information for this assignment.
- Word document – saved as CRJ145_M2_Assign2_firstnamelastname
- Times New Roman
- 12pt font
- One inch margins
- Double spaced
Note: Make sure that you spell check and proofread your work before submitting your assignment. When you have completed your assignment, attach your Word.docx document to the Module 2 Assignment 2 folder: Summary of NBC Parole Hearing and Parole Recommendation and upload it.