will pay based on each assignment. However I need 1 person who is commited to completing all 5 parts since the assignments all follow each other and up to the final paper which a 8-10 page final paper. All Work must be new content, never used before, Plagiarism free, in APA Formate.
First part is due this Monday! ($5.00)
This is the first part due Monday Nov
Review the assignment requirements for the Capstone Project: Federal Education Proposal (due in Week 5), along with the assignment guidelines for Part Two (due in Week 2) and Part Three (due in Week 3). In a one page paper, you will describe the area of focus for the Capstone Project: Federal Education Proposal.
Within the paper:
- Describe the area of focus (example: early childhood education, higher education, school personnel etc.) that serves children and schools.
- Explain the policy area that will be addressed (example: funding, assessment of policy outcomes etc.).
One other reference, in addition to the course text, is required. Remember to cite all sources using APA style.
Second part due Nov 17 ($10.00)
Step One: Federal Program Summary
Based on your selected federal education program for the final capstone project, in a three-page paper, address the following:
- Identify and summarize the purpose and mission of a selected federal program.
- Describe the population served by the program (example: preschool-age children, adolescents, community college students etc.).
- Analyze program effectiveness in meeting the needs of the intended program recipients.
Two other references, in addition to the course text, are required. Remember to cite all sources using APA style.
Third Part Due Nov 24 ($10.00)
Step Two: Federal Program Evaluation Plan
In a 3-4 page paper, plan and design an evaluation for the federal education program identified in Week 1. Keep in mind you are not conducting an evaluation, but rather developing a plan for evaluating the selected program.
Within the paper:
- Identify the program outcomes and activities to be evaluated.
- Describe how the quantity and quality of the program’s achievements will be measured.
Final Part ($50.00)
Federal Education Program Proposal
The capstone project is a four-part assignment, focusing on a selected federal education program that serves children and schools. Part One was selecting the Course Research Topic, completed in Week 1. Part Two was the Federal Program Summary, completed in Week 2. Part Three was the Federal Program Evaluation Plan, and was completed in Week 3. The final part of the capstone project, Part Four, will be a proposal for change regarding the selected federal education program.
In an eight to ten page paper propose changes for the selected federal education program. Within the paper:
- Explain how the proposed changes will support the program in better serving children and schools.
- Describe strategies for effectively communicating the proposed changes with the community and policy makers.
- Evaluate the role of cultural and structural reform in meeting the program outcomes.
- Examine current legislation that impacts the selected federal education program.
- Analyze the function of assessment and evaluation in supporting reform within the education program.
Six other credible references, in addition to the course text, are required. Remember to cite all sources using APA style.