1. Please read and analyze peer review first (Attachment (.docx))
2. Based on suggestions and comments include them in the paper proposal to JGJ (Online High School).
1300 Words (+/-50 Words)
1. Your revised final report must integrate your peer’s alternative analysis or recommendation as an alternative perspective as part of your final report. You must either accept your peer’s perspective as a replacement to your initial proposal based on adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to accept it or you must provide adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to reject it. If you accept it as the correct analysis or recommendation, then the peer alternative will become the primary focus of your final paper, and your original analysis and/or recommendation will be noted as an alternative perspective that you have rebutted through cited research. If you do not accept the alternative, then you only need to discuss it as an alternative and provide objective and qualified reasons to reject it.
- Use the titles in the Market Analysis Report Template to provide structure for the following four elements in your consultants’report:
- Product Development
- Key differentiating characteristics of the offering
- Analysis of demand in the market
- Market Segment Demand
- Quantitative data used to determine projected demand
- Methodology used to determine demand
- Product Development
- The body of your paper (i.e. excluding title page, graphics, appendices, and references page) must be 1300 words (+/- 50 words). In the event that your peer did not provide feedback, your length must be 1000 words (+/- 0 words) and you will not be penalized for not including the missing feedback.
- You must use, cite, and reference at least five credible sources not provided in the course documents, plus at least one source provided in the course documents.
- Your paper must be submitted as a Word document.
- Your paper must be formatted to current APA standards including title page, body of the paper, citations, headings, graphics, appendices, and references page. (See the APA Style Guide.)